650 Dash Installed.

JMart

Reaction score
That's one hell of an idea. I'll be sure and remember that.

Dude, I have been in construction almost all my life (learned carpentry trade from father and grandfather) from framing contractor, tile contractor, interior trim contractor to general contractor (pretty much a master carpenter) and a stint as a professional remodel and dry rot repair/surgeon. At that time I was the local locksmiths go to door repair replacement guy, and thats the first time I heard of that. Awesome tip brother.

I've been looking at the 650 dash but I don't know if it will interfere with my AIC.

Your welcome guys. Glad I can give back what I take in.

I might have to do the 650 dash. By the time I get fog lights and train horns I might need a place to tap into. Plus I could put some gauges there if I set the truck on bags too.

John

Reaction score
A tip you can try for enlarging a 1" hole to a 2" hole is to screw the 1" hole saw inside of the 2" hole saw. I have done it a lot to go from a 1 5/8" to a 2 1/8" to install residential door locks.

Awesome advice! Im going to be remembering that one!

jwlandry

Reaction score

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 650 dash is available for the factory upfitter switches and brake controller ?

There is a conpany that makes a 650 dash with a number of toggle switches. It's very trick and customizable. I believe he's working on becoming a sponsor here. So if you wanna know more pm me.

And to the op. Looks very nice

Latest posts

Members online