6spd clutches

sidwaz

Reaction score
What is everybody using for clutches? I have a Southbend clutch rated for 475/1000. Will this clutch hold the power of 238/100hybrids and 38r?

rc4wd

Reaction score
I would think it should hold within reason, I'm running the same clutch and a 38r now and I plan on a set of 250 hybrids soon and plan on it holding. From what i've seen 500hp is bout all you're going to get out of 238's and a 38r and that is if everything else is working flawlessly so 450 to 475hp I would think would be normal so i would expect it to hold.

sidwaz

Reaction score
I was just curious. My stock clutch would slip with my old edge programer on the 100hp setting. When I put the southbend in, the fctory clutch looked brand new still but slipped in od. the 37's might load it up a little more as well.

sidwaz

Reaction score
I already have that clutch installed. Just ordered the injectors and was curious what everyone else was using and if it was going to hold.

rc4wd

Reaction score
Same thing here installed the clutch when I first got the truck and didn't plan on going any bigger than a stage 1 so I'll run it until it goes out and will install something better when the time comes along.

Latest posts

Members online