• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 400/400 injectors and chip

Nate87

Reaction score
Im gettin a bit tired of the oil pump game so im going to sell my injectors and other things. but for now I have Swamps 400/400 injectors with a chip burned for my 99.5 7.3 automatic. injectors run great, ive had no issues with them. it was mainly a daily drivin vehicle.

for injectors and ts chip burned by swamps, $2000 plus shipping obo no cores needed. i need these gone so i can start funding my new project. call me, nate, at 8323738972 or text or pm. we can make a deal, just give me a holler. if you have any early powerstroke injectors or hpops we can include that into a deal as my dad still has his 7.3 or cummins parts also

Nate87

Reaction score
I want to say it is 1 daily driver 2 high idle 3 street 4 hot street 5 drag 6 sled pull. No hp ratings just settings for the different things as you can see.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Not t derail your thread but did you see a big differance with the sled pull and drag race tunes? I just run my hot tune and was wondering if they really helped.

Latest posts

Members online