• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Billet Beans Intake Plenums

V-Ref

Reaction score
These kind:

13847d1332523229-billet-plenums-installed-img_3474.jpg

Mine are used (not the shiny new ones in the pic above). They are clean and in great shape. No dings, gouges, or cracks. They held 60 psi of boost when I had the big PTE turbo. Only reason I took 'em off was the 67.7FMW compressor housing wouldn't clear the drivers plenum, so I replaced 'em with the WOP ones.

I'll get a pic up here soon of mine. For now... Imagine a perfect set of clean used ones :)

I think I paid $310 for these back in the day.

Let start at $200 shipped.

DocBar

Reaction score
These kind:

13847d1332523229-billet-plenums-installed-img_3474.jpg

Mine are used (not the shiny new ones in the pic above). They are clean and in great shape. No dings, gouges, or cracks. They held 60 psi of boost when I had the big PTE turbo. Only reason I took 'em off was the 67.7FMW compressor housing wouldn't clear the drivers plenum, so I replaced 'em with the WOP ones.

I'll get a pic up here soon of mine. For now... Imagine a perfect set of clean used ones :)

I think I paid $310 for these back in the day.

Let start at $200 shipped.
Will these work with a GQSSB in place? How would they hold up with a properly set up compound set up?

V-Ref

Reaction score
Will these work with a GQSSB in place? How would they hold up with a properly set up compound set up?

Hard to be a 100% certain there'd be no install conflicts without knowing more about your mount. The GQ is a S300 based turbo, quite a bit smaller than the GT42s and S400s folks have run with these plenums....just all depends....but you should be fine.

They've held 60 psi for me...they've got a nice lip around the inlet to hold the plenum "y-pipe" boots on...I imagine they'd be perfect for holding compound setup levels of boost.

I'd still have 'em on....just didn't fit with a TN mount and the S467FMW.

Latest posts

Members online