• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Built

reyn7.3

Reaction score
Motor was built by Blackwater. Invoice attached. Does not have more than 5k miles on it. Invoice does not state that I sent them cometic head gaskets that were also installed.

Want to sell complete. Here are some more detalis:
300/200 Farmers injectors
WOP GQSSB & Carson's T4i Kit (PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum)
SRP1.1 HPOP
Irate competition fuel system. (everything on the motor included. All hard lines no soft lines to tank or pump).
PHP Hydra 6 tunes and a TS Chip 6 tunes.
New Front Cover.
New zero mile UVCH and Valve Cover Gasket.
PI Billet Flex Plate

Never got this project completely done and want to move on.

In the interest of full disclosure. I have massive electrical/wiring issues with my truck. So this motor has never seen even close to it's potential or even been run hard for that matter. All the tunes are extremely safe. I was going to pull the injectors this weekend and send them off to have them gone through just to make sure there are zero issues with this motor because I am anal about things.

$9000 obo....

Attachments

• 7.3(2).jpg
    7.3(2).jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 7.3.jpg
    7.3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 148
  • Inv_8202_from_BLACKWATER_ENGINES_3160 (1).pdf
    62.2 KB · Views: 232

reyn7.3

Reaction score
Chances are it will be parted out. I will make a new ad when I decide to break it all up.

Dan

reyn7.3

Reaction score
Farmers injectors are being taken out this weekend and replaced with a set of 300/200's from unlimited. Also has Arp Studs and Smith Brother Pushrods.

Attachments

• DSC08094.jpg
    DSC08094.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC08095.jpg
    DSC08095.jpg
    695.3 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC08085.jpg
    DSC08085.jpg
    860.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

reyn7.3

Reaction score
Burn't up fuellab pump within weeks, batteries wouldnt charge, had to replace VSM, ECM, 4whell drive computer, IDM, #### Everything has been replaced including wiring.

Just burnt out. I have years into this project down to the frame. Having mixed emotions. Can't drive this thing down the street without thumbs up etc.

Latest posts

Members online