• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Compound turbo kit- Street/towing/Compt

TyCorr

Reaction score
torque is a funny thing
everybody talk hp
but in diesel mid range torque moves weight!
I almost went gtx 35 and 42 at 6000 feet for the ultimate street spool torque monster

That setup may work up there. Down here you'd be running the setup on the edge with any medium sized injector.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
The primary is BASED off of that turbo. The wheel in it is a Pius special. As we all know he doesn't talk ever about what sizing things are. He takes your goals and makes something to work.

This setup has more air than any 7.3 head could begin to flow. I don't think the primary is going to be the restriction for fuel only numbers

TyCorr

Reaction score
That would depend on your end goals.

The one post touched on what the setup was.designed for. A set of 400% nozzled anything would snuff that setup in most moderate pw tunes. Im not trying to be a dinger but 300/300 or 400/400 is a lot of fuel for a setup that size to run in. Or am I way off? If so, Im sorry ahead of time.

Id be looking for a lp in the 88-92mm area.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
The one post touched on what the setup was.designed for. A set of 400% nozzled anything would snuff that setup in most moderate pw tunes. Im not trying to be a dinger but 300/300 or 400/400 is a lot of fuel for a setup that size to run in. Or am I way off? If so, Im sorry ahead of time.

Id be looking for a lp in the 88-92mm area.

Thanks for your input. Like I have said, this is not exactly an 80. Getting exact wheel dimensions are near impossible without tearing the turbo down to measure.

This is a $3000 atmosphere turbo built specifically for a 7.3 application to make 900 on fuel and 1000+ with spray.
Similar setups will clean 200% nozzles up to absolutely nothing.

400% nozzles run fantastic with this combination.

Reaction score
whos making a 300/300
I wish i could get a 400/300 but they seem to go right from 200 to 400!

300% nozzles can be had, but they are custom built. 200% and 400% are readily available.

I could see this turbo setup being an incredible towing or daily driver setup really. Should spool up pretty fast. I would only expect around 700hp to the wheels out of them, but I haven't run them or dyno tested them so its not my place to say what they will do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
300% nozzles can be had, but they are custom built. 200% and 400% are readily available.

I could see this turbo setup being an incredible towing or daily driver setup really. Should spool up pretty fast. I would only expect around 700hp to the wheels out of them, but I haven't run them or dyno tested them so its not my place to say what they will do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

Im not being difficult or whatever. I just dont see the math here. Think of compressor sizes on known compound setups and power output compared to the size of injectors ran. All Im saying.

I say a 200-300/200 is the right injector here...

Curtis, touche on Pius sizing and secret squirrel stuff!

The setup looks badazz!

Action

Reaction score
If you have a builder on a 400/275 or 400/300 im interested.
My pair of gtx's should completly clean up my 400/200s. Im aware of the dangers of 400% nozzles coming appart and thus trashing a build. Thats what scares me. Also not I'm not proud of "rolling coal" on the street. The diesel community better get it together or the leftist greenies are going to shut us all down

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
If I only had the capitol for this, this is the exact end goal for my truck. GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
This kit is sold pending payment from a PSA member.

Thanks again to all the great members here. Its a pleasure being a supporting vendor!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Im not being difficult or whatever. I just dont see the math here. Think of compressor sizes on known compound setups and power output compared to the size of injectors ran. All Im saying.

I say a 200-300/200 is the right injector here...

Curtis, touche on Pius sizing and secret squirrel stuff!

The setup looks badazz!

Pius math is different...You don't need to understand it ;). He built me a "towing" setup years ago and said don't expect much on HP, the sec charger was 56...The setup made 1002 on fuel.LOL