• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Core motor $500

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
I have a 1999 IH T444E that I am selling as a core. The motor ran weak and would not take any throttle. No knocks or ticks though. Could be bad fuel, could be something more serious... I don't know. I'm selling it as a core motor with no warranty of any kind. It is complete with all accessories, injectors, turbo, hpop, ect and has a bad Allison electronic overdrive trans that goes with it for free. Also has an engine driven hydraulic pump mounted above the HPOP. Mileage was 123,000 miles give or take.

I do not know if it has forged rods, what horsepower rating it was, what injectors it has or anything else.

It was removed from service due to the transmission losing first gear, sat for a long time, and was started right before it was dismantled. At the time it was dismantled we discovered that it idled rough and would not take any throttle. We made no attempts to diagnose it, just cut it out and put it on a pallet.

Located in Davidsonville, MD. $500.00 cash only, price is firm, local pickup only. I have a forklift to set it on your truck or trailer. PM on here for contact info.

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Pictures Attached

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    895.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    857.1 KB · Views: 86

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Are the PCM and IDM mounted right next to each other there on the valve cover?

Wish ya would ship it! LOL

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Are the PCM and IDM mounted right next to each other there on the valve cover?

Wish ya would ship it! LOL

Yeah the PCM and idm are mounted on the passenger side valve cover. If I still have it next week I will consider shipping it. Right now I just need it out of the way.

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
It's the 1000 I think. I don't really know... It's electronic with overdrive and a lockup converter. I hate Allison's.

Latest posts

Members online