7.3 Engine Build Disaster

bruce

Reaction score
Why is this? Did you upgrade to a different truck? Or just tied of the wrenching?

Just tired of that truck. When I was 23 it was awesome, by 25, not so much. I wasn't a dd, it rode like as$, was an extended cab. I really wanted a crew cab and if I went with a new truck there was no way it was gonna be a 15 year old truck. I don't even have a truck right now. I'll prolly buy a cheap 6.0 at an auction and build somethin else. Ill never dd a truck again though probably.

DocBar

Reaction score
Some days I wake up and all I think about getting the 7.3 in the 11's. Then someday I try to figure out how much I could get by parting it out. It's a love hate thing with the 7.3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I fight the same thing. I'm about to buy either an Audi A4, Porsche 911 or a Nissan Z350, so we will see. I'm not giving up on my 7.3 compound turbo dram, but it might assume back seat status, where I can let the truck go for months to be tested and tuned.
Life in SoCal demands a convertible coupe, imho.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I will never part with my truck... I will just keep throwing used motors in it as it happens and drive it...

330k on her now.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
It's a love hate thing with me too
I love my truck but Damn those 6.7s are nice
I might be interested in some parts if you decide to part it out

Latest posts

Members online