• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 parts

cardiac

Reaction score
I have for sale a 7.3 short block balanced with Cunningham rods. Block has not been filled. Ready to install. I have rebuilt heads, GT38R, Full force stage II injectors with two high pressure oil pumps one single and one dual. Gear Head tuning for the above, also have the front cover and old oil pan, exhaust manifolds and extra van turbo all laying around that needs to go. Will start at 9700. but open to trades and lower price for cash.
Thanks Joe
573-691-0095

cardiac

Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the inquires. This is a new year so dropping price to 8500.00, that's for everything. I also found a spare crank, extra pistons (milled for extra boost) fuel bowel, and other parts laying around that will go. Joe 573-691-0095

turner97

Reaction score
How much just for short block with heads no hpop and all that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardiac

Reaction score
short block

Short block has new .020 over Mahle pistons with new style Cunningham rods that was balanced before assembly, has cam and lifters installed. The heads were pressured checked and everything done before assembly.
I paid 3000. for rods, 500. for the balance job, 1100. for the piston kit, 1000. for the head work. So if I can get my money back for the parts 5600.00 you can have the motor for free. lol I bought the oil pickup tube, oil pan, and front cover extra that will go with the engine, I should have the rocker arms and push rods and valve covers also. To much stuff to ship, I'm in Jeff City, Mo. 65101
Call me at 573-691-0095
Thanks Joe

psduser1

Reaction score
What sort of trades?
NO fill, no girdle?
Who's machinework?
Any work done to the pistons?
What sort of work has been done to the heads, just trued up, or some portwork?
Details, details, man. That'll sell this for you.

cardiac

Reaction score
I can send by ups the crank, rods, bearing, and pistons, for 4600 and you can have your block and heads machined to your specs? This engine has been in my garage for about 5 years and I'm moving and don't want to mess with it. I had a 34,000.00 7.3 with 200 hundred miles on it that spit the rods out at 113 lbs of boost so I've been there and done that. This was going to be a 500hp DD. I've still got a set of cut pistons with total seal rings that I will throw in.

psduser1

Reaction score
I can send by ups the crank, rods, bearing, and pistons, for 4600 and you can have your block and heads machined to your specs? This engine has been in my garage for about 5 years and I'm moving and don't want to mess with it. I had a 34,000.00 7.3 with 200 hundred miles on it that spit the rods out at 113 lbs of boost so I've been there and done that. This was going to be a 500hp DD. I've still got a set of cut pistons with total seal rings that I will throw in.

I'm not doubting you, but if I wanted a 500 hp 7.3, I could probably do it for less than 5600 into a block and heads. All I'm saying is, details sell. Trying to help you out bud.

cardiac

Reaction score
psduser1 Thanks for any help. The first design Cunningham rod, that broke on my truck and another guy both had DP tuning. They replaced 1 rod for free that broke and then said that I had to pay them another 1400. for the other three that was bent. After sending them the money they sent back a 60 gram per rod heavier set, that I then had to pay to have rebalanced. I went ahead and had all that done but sold the twin kit (WOP) and everything that I was running. Had this motor setting here and never used it, so you can build it to whatever HP you want. Oh I was out of state when I blew my first of three motors, and Ford wanted 6500. to replace it with a short block, had the excursion towed back home (475 miles) 1200. tow bill and started rebuilding 7.3's. lol

Latest posts

Members online