• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR SALE

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
I'll give you the asking price of $3000 for the motor if you'll install billet rods in it. You do realize for less than $ 1000 you can get a good compression forged rod motor and studs for $500ish. I can get a rebuilt long block for the price you're asking. I can also buy a srp1.1 for less than you're asking for a stock hpop.... I sure hope you accidentally hit extra zeros

slowstroke

Reaction score
haha cool story bro

I was just throwing a price in for the hpop I have no clue what they go for, thanks for the educational lesson...

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
cool story? he's informing you of actual information. you'll be sitting on a turd for years to come until you actually come to your senses. I bought a complete fantastic running OBS cali motor with 130k on it and super clean for 700$. I put my studs and springs in it and when im done ill sell it as a short block for maybe 700 because of the studs and springs but that's it. It may have been my area but there are a TON of these motors and lowish mileage for way under 12-1300$

slowstroke

Reaction score
cool story? he's informing you of actual information. you'll be sitting on a turd for years to come until you actually come to your senses. I bought a complete fantastic running OBS cali motor with 130k on it and super clean for 700$. I put my studs and springs in it and when im done ill sell it as a short block for maybe 700 because of the studs and springs but that's it. It may have been my area but there are a TON of these motors and lowish mileage for way under 12-1300$

sarcasm its the zest of life

"cool story bro" is a popular coin phrase with the younger generation; I dont need any education .. you have no clue who I am & what I know ... thanks

the motor just needs new injector cups & should run great again... thats a pretty easy fix

motors in my area are going for $2000-$3500

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
sarcasm its the zest of life

"cool story bro" is a popular coin phrase with the younger generation; I dont need any education .. you have no clue who I am & what I know ... thanks

the motor just needs new injector cups & should run great again... thats a pretty easy fix

motors in my area are going for $2000-$3500
I know you have no clue what 7.3 motors and hpops are worth, bro.

slowstroke

Reaction score
I know you have no clue what 7.3 motors and hpops are worth, bro.

I just put $1000 for fun..... take a chill pill broseph- brobraaaaaahhhhh

DEAR ALL THE INTERNET COMMANDOS OUT THERE

UNLESS YOUR INTERESTED IN BUYING SOMETHING, DON'T POST IN MY THREAD.

MAKE ME REASONABLE OFFERS & I'LL POSSIBLY ENTERTAIN THEM

Last edited:

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
I just put $1000 for fun..... take a chill pill broseph- brobraaaaaahhhhh

DEAR ALL THE INTERNET COMMANDOS OUT THERE

UNLESS YOUR INTERESTED IN BUYING SOMETHING, DON'T POST IN MY THREAD.

MAKE ME REASONABLE OFFERS & I'LL POSSIBLY ENTERTAIN THEM

I'm not your bro, guy.

$100 is a serious offer. I'm willing to pay core price on the hpop.

V-Ref

Reaction score
Man...I'm surprised all this stuff is still here at these prices. If I just could scare up some cash.....but they'll probably be all gone in the next day or so. Wow. Free bump.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
3 GRAAAAAAND for a STOCK motor with a dead hole? Holy crap, that's wishful thinking.

Members online

No members online now.