7.3 powerstroke batmowheels

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
hopefully, I'm still trying to figure out why my truck is a being a pita still. hopefully this works, I'm not trying to spend 2k on a turbo set up for my "little" 175/30s

TyCorr

Reaction score
hopefully, I'm still trying to figure out why my truck is a being a pita still. hopefully this works, I'm not trying to spend 2k on a turbo set up for my "little" 175/30s

Your chit.is still ***ked up? Take it somewhere and get it chekked out. Putting a batmowheel isnt gonna help. Find someone down your way thatcan come help ya troubleshoot. We do that shti around here all the time.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Your chit.is still ***ked up? Take it somewhere and get it chekked out. Putting a batmowheel isnt gonna help. Find someone down your way thatcan come help ya troubleshoot. We do that shti around here all the time.

Yep, it will be going to a shop as funds allow lol

woodduck97

Reaction score
Well I am tuned in to see what it does. I am currently running the stock SD wheel in my charger and I noticed a small difference in power with it over the WW. But very intrested to see what it's gonna do cause I got plenty of fuel to clean up LOL

young7.3

Reaction score
Placed my order for one.... I will shut up now until it arrives whenever they are done hahaha thanks again guys!

Will you be doing before and after numbers? I was going to order a ww tomorrow but may hold off to see results for these. I just can't justify spending $400 on a wheel if its not gana do much more than what the wicked wheel will do.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Will you be doing before and after numbers? I was going to order a ww tomorrow but may hold off to see results for these. I just can't justify spending $400 on a wheel if its not gana do much more than what the wicked wheel will do.

Sorry I posted this in the stock 7.3 turbo thread, I bought one for my 38r

Last edited:

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
true, I'm just weary on spending 400 on just a wheel lol

But some people will flaunt money for an intake that doesnt do much.

On 6.0's they showed like 15hp/100 ft lbs, plus 200ish EGT reduction and noticeably faster spool up, Powermaxes have been the same, Cummins have been the same. Even bullseye's standard turbos compared to BMW turbos show improvement. Quite frankly i dont know how the design works but it does amazingly well.

TyCorr

Reaction score
But some people will flaunt money for an intake that doesnt do much.

On 6.0's they showed like 15hp/100 ft lbs, plus 200ish EGT reduction and noticeably faster spool up, Powermaxes have been the same, Cummins have been the same. Even bullseye's standard turbos compared to BMW turbos show improvement. Quite frankly i dont know how the design works but it does amazingly well.

I think simply because it looks so awesome you are granted horsepower for having it! LOL

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Even if the housing is the same size?

Yes. Just because a turbo flows a certain amount already doesn't mean the flow is maxed out for that housing. A more aggressive wheel will move more air throughout the housing so when we are talking wheel dynamics like this the housing doesn't really come into play. I would think that keeping the housing the same while making the wheel capable of flowing more/faster that you make the turbo more efficient. I think bullseye posted and said that a BMW 66 flowed as more than a standard 68 and even flowed with some 71s

Speaking of housings though. I'd be curious to see the actual gains from something like the batmocover, the one that is CNCd and turbonetics similar design compared to a standard housing while keeping all the other variables the same.

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Quicker spool-up, increased power and lower egts were getting ready to dyno the stock 7.3 batmowheel this weekend

Curious to hear about this, will you have before and after runs? I have a set of AC injectors with 100% over nozzles and will be running a van turbo. So I'm thinking if this wheel is can produce it might be perfect for my setup...

Latest posts

Members online