• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 shortblock INJ, HPOP, etc

Shell Shock

Reaction score
Considering selling my 7.3 stuff. Location Chesnee, SC but Ill ship if you pay for it.

First up is a rotating assembly. Its all at the machine shop right now and can either be sold as a balanced assembly ready for your block, I could have the shortblock finished for you, or Ill sell just the parts so you can do it all. PM me and Ill give you my number so we can discuss those options if your really serious.

Brand new stock bore Irate pistons. Coated and delipped with rings and pins.
Brand new Carrillo rods
Used good crank

All the rest was used for 10 races

2,000 Full Force 350/200 injectors

100 Irate intake Y pipe

450 Irate T4 pedestal, up pipes, fittings, etc.

450 used Arp head studs

80 910 valve springs

150 Smith Bros pushrods

1300 Gen 3 HPOP, 1700 with the brand new stock HPOP that was used with it.

There's no issues with any of it, just can't be competitive in the class I run. Also have a whole bunch of stock 7.3 parts laying around. Basically 3 engines worth. PM me if your looking for something in particular.

Last edited:

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
I sent you another pm I'm interested in the gen 3 I live close by in monroe nc so I could drive to pick it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
Another pm sent. I got your pm and sent a second but I sent another so let me know if you got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shell Shock

Reaction score
Sorry I am taking so long responding to some of you. I'm out of town at a race and will be home Monday. Ill get some pics this coming week when I start removing it all from the truck.

The T4 turbo deal is the up pipes, mount, and fittings. I didn't run a intercooler so there is no piping for that.

Shell Shock

Reaction score
Found something last night while tearing it down. As of right now none of it is for sale any longer. Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

charles.phillipsii

Reaction score
Nothing is up for sale. I was first in line for the t4 setup and had verbal communication with the seller. Then whatever he found while tearing it down, caused him to have a change of heart.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online