7.3 Special Edition Turbo?!?!?!

dsberman94

Reaction score
Good for you. What the hell is a 80 over injector?? Tunning is the key to Make a pmr motor last and if you dont have custome tunes, you WILL find that the windows 7.3 mod sucks ass... with all thats done to the motor he has, it can and will hold up to a ton more abuse then yours.

live life full throttle

80% over stock nozzle sorry. I know it will hold a lot more power in mine but the way you made the statement before made it seem like billet rods were needed to run a 38r.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
80% over stock nozzle sorry. I know it will hold a lot more power in mine but the way you made the statement before made it seem like billet rods were needed to run a 38r.

Nope not needed. Turbo size doesnt play a roll in picking rods... its everything else in the build or just for reassurance. .. cylinder pressure is what kills rods. Back pressure is what kills turbos... so you control and keep cylinder pressure in line you can get away with more abuse on a pmr motor... if back pressure is a problem then you need to adjust the turbo size.

live life full throttle

Last edited:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

Attachments

• 200% N pic.jpg
    200% N pic.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 77

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Big deal... You got some tunes emailed to you...

For the love of god you make no sense.

bruce

Reaction score
do i need to take a pic with dave in my passenger seat live tunin my truck? my parents live relatively close to nashville. im sure the emailed tunes are better anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.