• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3l parts

psduser1

Reaction score
Alright, I've got a thread on an 01 partout, I'll start a different thread for engine parts, lol.
01 engine, core only, this engine dropped a valve, damaged a piston. 300 miles, so it'll require a complete rebuild. Honestly, I've got better options, but if you're interested, make an offer.
Set of heads, from the same engine, same scenario, make offer. Shipping gonna hurt, unless you'd be interested in driving to get these.
Intake plenums, y pipe, boots, stock gt38 turbo 300$, or turbo alone 200$ Basically everything to go to 99-03 turbo setup, except uppipes. I'm not sure on condition of them yet, however the collector is gtg.
Intercooler, plastic endtanks, never over boosted (no chip or mods to truck), 300$
I think that's the big stuff, haven't had time to check the oil pan or cooler out yet.
Also available, engine harness, aih relay, gp relay, etc, all in decent used condition. Make offer
I'm in central Michigan, and probably can work out some driving, for the bigger stuff, if a person were so inclined.

cutlass

Reaction score
Yes, 4x4. Not sure what you're asking about the abs?

Is it 2 or 4 wheel ABS brakes? Some trucks are not 4 wheel ABS. You can tell by looking just behind the driver's side headlamp in the front of the engine bay and count the number of brake hydraulic lines coming off the top of the ABS control module.

psduser1

Reaction score
I'll doublecheck, but I'm pretty sure it's only rear wheel abs. What parts are you looking for, exactly, cutlass?

psduser1

Reaction score
Xlt, rear wheel abs only.
Uppipes and collector are serviceable, if someone wanted to convert to a superduty setup.

psduser1

Reaction score
Ttt

I have some stuff left, the block is scrap, heads also. Oil pan is serviceable, as are the uppipes and manifolds. I have the oil cooler, needs rebuilt, a stock pedistal, intake plenums, etc.

I also have a good intercooler, aluminum ends, in excellent shape. Doesn't even seem to have much oil residue! This would set an obs guy right up! Piping, pedestal, and spider. Turbo is sold, but I could pick up one from my buddy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.