7.3L ProCharger/SuperCharger/Turbo Charger Compound Setups

JDub

Reaction score
Do you need the truck to build the kit, or is this something you have pre-fabbed, or have a mock up/builder truck at WOP for? Both turbos are gated? Does the atmosphere oil return feed to the oil pan or ???

We build all our twin kits in-house, so we would need the truck. Both stages are gated for total control, and the atmosphere turbo dumps into the oil pan. These kits will make in excess of 80-psi, depending on the application we'd adjust the gates to where they are needed, most that we've built are setup to run 65-70psi.

02BigD

Reaction score
Are they normally that noisy? I don't remember any video's of Danny's truck with the blower whining that badly.

genie144

Reaction score
If I don't sell my truck... I am looking at either a twin turbo setup or a procharger. The procharger setup has had my interest for several years but the fact there isn't a single documented successful install has always turned me off. .. a couple YouTube videos isn't enough for me. ..

Sam

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
rock runner has one, danny had one, empire installs them, and their outrageous to ride in. 100% zero turbo lag, instant response, and a total blast to drive.

as for info. about the only info you'll get, is to call empire.

having read the various post's about them over the years, this sums up everything you'll find on the net.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.