7 Years in a Ford - New truck - Planning My Build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Finished tonight and fired her up. Had a bad ICP sensor but starts and runs fine when unplugged. Also got a TBC fault which is annoying lol. Have an air in fuel problem as well - see new thread here. Any help appreciated guys.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50100

Finished product
imagejpg1-15.jpg

mine has a TBC fault too. I think it is because one of the plugs on the bottom of my brake master cylinder is messed up and therefore unplugged. Check the plugs and make sure they are in there good. I have been told this will cause this issue.

Rob D

Reaction score
I talked to someone today who said they get that fault every time they have performed work on different trucks which requires extended crank time?? Maybe just another weird 6.0 quirk??

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I talked to someone today who said they get that fault every time they have performed work on different trucks which requires extended crank time?? Maybe just another weird 6.0 quirk??

yeah it seems to be hard to diag. Mine has done it since the last time the cab was up over a year ago. It drives me nuts but no one can give me an answer. My buddy said one of the plugs on his master cylinder was unplugged, he plugged it in and the fault went away. Did you double check yours?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
yeah it seems to be hard to diag. Mine has done it since the last time the cab was up over a year ago. It drives me nuts but no one can give me an answer. My buddy said one of the plugs on his master cylinder was unplugged, he plugged it in and the fault went away. Did you double check yours?

This-

even if the plugs go in all the way, check the the prongs on the plugs with a mirror, sometimes they can get bent and not connect.

Rob D

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Got LASEK done last Friday and still can't see chit will update when I get around to tying up the minor loose ends. Hoping the TBC code just resets and disappears.

Rob D

Reaction score
Well truck still puking. She got dropped off today. Studs, Fass, RR, new up pipe. Street Diesel Performance doing the work. Oh well I tried!

Oh and luckily the tbc code cleared itself out.

Last edited:

Rob D

Reaction score
No real performance adders - just the stuff listed above. Don't have 15k right now to put into it which is what you end up with after what I am having done and if you added injectors, turbo, and then a built transmission.

Latest posts

Members online