700 hp goal build

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Hey sorry for the delay guys but I am waiting until everything is official before I make an explanation post.

powerjoke73

Reaction score
DynoProven no longer exists. The cops have put a new fence around the perimeter of the shop. Jonathan rented the building and even his house from the driveshaft shop owner next door. The owner evicted him from the house and the shop. Upon arrival, all the trucks that used to be at he shop(including mine) were gone. Cops had no idea where they all went. Luckily Shawn Cooper from Cooper performance rode down with my father. He remembered where Jonathan's grandpa lived. Guess WHAT?!?!?! That is where my, and anyone else who had a truck there, truck is located. Jonathan himself then showed up to bring us parts. We got a random short block that had been partially filled. We have about 10 parts after that which I really don't know are mine. I had that S472SX-E turbo and Jonathan gave it away to one of Cooper's customers to shut him up. Luckily Coop recognized the turbo and saved it for me. We bought a stage 3 tranny from Jonathan and my dad was simply given a random tranny in a tranny case. Also, Jonathan was strung out on drugs throughout the entire time. Apparently he was selling or w/e to recoop some money? I was fed a line of BS for months. He has random parts in an old storage unit at his grandpas, he had barely anything left at the shop, and there are like 5 other part storage containers. Now I barely even have a roller and am out easily 20k. Best news is that I cant even claim anything until Jonathan is caught and given a court date.

This is poorly written but I am beyond pissed. I wont receive money anytime soon and at this point I dont know if the truck will be finished. Once my dad gets home we can sort through the 10 parts we have to see what all needs reported. Things I know are gone: brand new 300/200 rosewood injectors, $3600 ported heads, carillo rods (he gave us some but dont think they are even for my truck), transmission, entire spare motor I had bought for the build, T4 kit, HPOP (both his 20 degree and a gen3), girdle kit, studs, and on and on.

Last edited:

powerjoke73

Reaction score
I cannot thank Shawn Cooper enough. If it wasn't for him, I would have nothing. Jonathan did the same exact thing to his dually pull truck. He is out a full build also.

sootie

Reaction score
I'm a little confused. So did you go down there yourself? When did the grampas house visit occur? If he was there in person, why did you not notify the authorities so they could come and arrest him? Did you get your truck out of there or will it be moved to a new spot now that you found out where it was?

powerjoke73

Reaction score
I did not personally go. I am talking from conversations with my father and Shawn. They found the towing company that had hauled trucks away. Went there and found an employee who gave a description of the grandpas house which Shawn remembered the location of somehow. They loaded my truck and it is on its way home. They told the detective he was there but the detective was “off duty” and said he couldn’t do anything until morning.

sootie

Reaction score
I assume he is being looked for regarding theft? or something else...

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Cops were looking for him before shop went under. Apparently all his employees quit after my dad and I went to "help put the motor in" around October.

DieselDC

Reaction score
O man that sucks so bad. I’m here crying pennies and you lost 20k+ wtf man that’s messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
There was a comment on the reviews like back in October or so where someone said they contacted the local PD and they were told "oh yeah they are a bunch of crooks over there". Sounds like theft and or drugs and it all went to shat. Sucks to hear, what a crappy situation.

emev0l

Reaction score
Wow, really sorry to hear that, I've seen this happen several times. Let me know if there's anything we can do. This is not the way I wanted to see this thread end.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Holy ****in ****balls.. that is horrible. I never would have thought johnathan would have ever done this sort of thing.

live life full throttle

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Dad finally got home last night. I basically have nothing. Not even close to the parts needed to put an engine together. I have like 2-3 pipes for aT4 kit, a partially filled block, and a tranny that I don’t know if the thing was even rebuilt. I took down two motors thinking heck if anything I can get my parts back and throw a forged rod motor together just until the big motor was done.

Roseville police said it will take awhile to process the case because there are so many damn claims. I tried to give Jonathan every benefit of the doubt. I tried to ignore the comments on here about the shop and the parts he was picking. I should have listened but I fell for his lines of BS.

Will be doing an inventory here soon so I can send Roseville police the final number pricewise of how much we got ripped off.

superpsd

Reaction score
I hope you can recover at least some of it. What B. S. Was drugs one of the root problems or was drugs just helping him numb the situation he created?