75/83 compund set up

superstroker99

Reaction score
truck is a DD as well looking for something that actually lights on the road with out tons of smoke and throttle. But speaking to others i am stepping down to a 83mm exhaust wheel on a S475 people tell me that will coe up to speed alot better. Sled pull i was getting under that 96mm wheel to bad had to keep the rpms 4000+. so just looking at my options

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
truck is a DD as well looking for something that actually lights on the road with out tons of smoke and throttle. But speaking to others i am stepping down to a 83mm exhaust wheel on a S475 people tell me that will coe up to speed alot better. Sled pull i was getting under that 96mm wheel to bad had to keep the rpms 4000+. so just looking at my options

I'd look into a 4202r..

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Thank you...

Wastegates.... Learn what they are, learn what they do. Now use them when warranted. Haven't run an S366 on my truck, but I have datalogged such a setup with no wastegate and then with a wastegate back in January. Even this internet know it all knows how to find out whether a wastegate is needed or not. I can tell you for sure that an S366 w/ 238/100's needs a wastegate. Granted, 4 months isn't terribly long to call it reliable in my experience, but there really is absolutely no reason for it to fail now.. Before, without the wastegate.. Yeah, I could see it failing before too long.

EDIT: I run an S465 for the larger exhaust wheel to get away from needing the wastegate.

S3xx is reliable, as long as you do x, y, and z.

A 6.0 is reliable as long as you do x, y, and z.

I haven't ran an S300.

I haven't owned a dodge either.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.