• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

8 - 05-07 6.0 Injectors

OBS73

Reaction score
Injectors had approximately 120k on them. Bought them from a friend who replaced his. Truck ran fine with these, he just went bigger.

$600 shipped obo

OBS73

Reaction score
I bought them from him with the intentions of going bigger and keep my truck running while these were off being modded. Have decided to stay stock. So I don't have much use for them.

Jgon08

Reaction score

Not sure yet but snet money 3 days ago and haven't heard from him since may just be swamped. But havnt heard from Him or anything not looking to good right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slc dzl

Reaction score
Not sure yet but snet money 3 days ago and haven't heard from him since may just be swamped. But havnt heard from Him or anything not looking to good right now.

He had time be on the forum yesterday....and a email or pm only takes but a few minutes.
I hope it turns out to be a misunderstanding but if it falls threw i will have a good running set mid November id be willing to sell.

Jgon08

Reaction score
He had time be on the forum yesterday....and a email or pm only takes but a few minutes.

I hope it turns out to be a misunderstanding but if it falls threw i will have a good running set mid November id be willing to sell.

Yep that's what I thought send a message and say hey it will be a Few days. Alright that works I'll be in touch if I don't hear anything by then..

OBS73

Reaction score
Contact was made yesterday and situation was explained.

I was not on the forum at all this weekend, my tablet is set up with this as the start up page so when my kids use it, this pops up.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Think I'm jumped the gun. He was in contact with me today I believe there on the way..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.