• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

800+ HP 2008 F350 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Goodbye you problem child truck.
d16fb832b42b1b04a932f274bcf1ee3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
They didn't even drive it away!
They couldn't. Their driver hopped in and the trucks anti theft system kicked in and locked him out. I have no idea why.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Lol. Good luck to whomever buys it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
but, if they are asking half of what he wanted, which is prolly blue book value, then i can see it being bought. last i was told is mods dont make it worth more.. to the right person sure but nobody else can see it that way. i dont know of a bank that would authorize a note for a 10yr old truck for twice its value unless there was a hefty down payment.. this has been brought up many times on the forums by guys dogging on other guys asking price and every time, especially on the heui trucks, it always being said that mods dont make it worth more and the most they should get or ask is blue book value..

and i am by no means dogging on the price he asked. its a hell of a build and i can understand why he asked what he asked.. i wouldn't be able to recover 2/3s of the money i have into my dually and it is a little over half the horse power as the op unless the right person came along so im not even going to try.. lol.. ever.. it will prolly rott away and get scrapped. or ill give it to my niece or nephew in a few years when they can drive if i dont go all out with it and make it a dedicated competition truck, and that means a lot more money sunk into it!

live life full throttle

Black AOD

Reaction score
He wanted $35,000 they want $21,800.
My last price was 30k OBO.

And what Shone said....I would have talked a deal with anyone on here, so why didn't anyone offer to buy off me? That being said, knowing what I know now, I'm glad the truck went to a dealer and not a member on here anyway because the damn thing started going nuts with serious issues the last 72 hours that I owned it and in no way shape or form would I have pawned that off to a member on here, it's just not right.

And if you want to dispute their price vs. Mine just remember..... I had 100,000k plus invested in that truck and I know every spec of it.....30k was a Gawdamn steal for what's in it.

Can we let this thread die off now please? Truck is gone, if someone wants, go buy it, IDC. I wouldn't buy if I were someone else, but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.