94-97 spring Isolator Pads??????

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I am in the proces of picking up parts to redo the spring bushings,

I am going to use this set for the front,, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0634465689&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

And this set for the back...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0634388676&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Do any of the venders care these^^^^ spring bushings??????

Now the problem I am having is finding the spring Isolator pads...

Do you all know were I can pick up a set for the front and back springs??? I do not want to go with the factory ruber ones.. They are not the best..

Thanks!!!!!

Tom S

Reaction score
I happen to know a guy that works at Denver Spring. I just sent him an email to pop in on this thread. I was thinking my OEM isolators were a dark hard plastic and the SD ones were white hard plastic off the top of my head.

While you are working on that make sure you redo the front shackle bushing those get tore up quick because they are so narrow.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Thanks Tom!!!!

I checked today and the old ones are a hard black plastic..

I Will look into the front shackle bushing... Would that be part of the bushing kit for the front springs???

I will wait and see what your friend has to say about the spring Isolators..

Thanks Agian...

Tom S

Reaction score
I do not have that hand as it has been quite a while since I switch to poly ones. I have not gotten a response to the email yet.

ClassicIDI

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long for me to respond but weekends are my work time so I stay away from my computer. :D

I work for Denver Spring & Suspension but we are not a sponsor of the site unfortunately. We only sell OEM style rubber replacement bushings but those seem like good prices to me for an entire poly set.

As a price comparison, from my work it would cost 85 bucks for the 4 spring eye bushings along with the two front shackle bushings. (Which Tom is %100 correct about being bad most of the time)

And for the back springs it would be 90 bucks for the 4 spring eye bushings along with the two shackle bushings.

I can also get the entire shackle assembles with new bushings should they be rusted or damaged.

Fronts run $32.25 ea
Rears run $36.85 ea

We do also carry the spring isolator pads. They come in round and square designs with a different mounting stud. I'll post pics of the different styles.
These things are cheap cheap. $1.50-$2 ea

2011-06-27_10-06-03_781.jpg

Last edited:

Tom S

Reaction score
If you need those spring pads and cannot get them locally I do not mind going by and picking up a set to send to you.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long for me to respond but weekends are my work time so I stay away from my computer. :D

I work for Denver Spring & Suspension but we are not a sponsor of the site unfortunately. We only sell OEM style rubber replacement bushings but those seem like good prices to me for an entire poly set.

As a price comparison, from my work it would cost 85 bucks for the 4 spring eye bushings along with the two front shackle bushings. (Which Tom is %100 correct about being bad most of the time)

And for the back springs it would be 90 bucks for the 4 spring eye bushings along with the two shackle bushings.

I can also get the entire shackle assembles with new bushings should they be rusted or damaged.

Fronts run $32.25 ea
Rears run $36.85 ea

We do also carry the spring isolator pads. They come in round and square designs with a different mounting stud. I'll post pics of the different styles.
These things are cheap cheap. $1.50-$2 ea

2011-06-27_10-06-03_781.jpg

Thank you Sir!!!! I am going to go for the poly sets for the spring bushings..

But If I can not find the pads here localy I will let you now.. My pads are gone, no more buy buys!!! LOL So I need a set for the front and back..

But i will try close to home first.. I will let you know either way...

Thanks Agian!!!!

If you need those spring pads and cannot get them locally I do not mind going by and picking up a set to send to you.

Thank you Sir, For the good and kind offer I will keep this in mind if I need to get a set from your freind.. Your are going above and beyond your call of duty!!!!

thanks Again!!!!!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I bought the new bushing that I had posted up a link to. Front and rear Axel.

I still have not found the Isolator pads for seporating the springs..

So i might have to pick soom up from your friend Tom.

i just need a little more time.

Thanks for your pastiance

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.