• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

96 F-250 Part out...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
How much do you want for the metal screens over the speakers Joe?

$10 bucks shipped

That tailgate is in good condition. ooohh... and its a manny. What kind of shape is the shifter boot in?

Is the truck going to be in Portland today?? when are you picking it up

Picked it up last tuesday, took it home friday. Shifter boot looks fine, but it looks like its caulked to the floor... Not sure if there is a ring missing or something?

Sent you an email last night.

Got it, and I have the door panels in the back of the Excursion. I will clean them today, snap a few pictures and confirm.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I'll ship them ASAP, but I wont be back to the truck until Friday. I work on the road so...

Let me know if thats an issue, Otherwise I will ship them first thing monday morning.

How do they come off? Looks like there must be tabs on the back side?

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I couldn't tell ya I don't have em that's the issue, if you don't want to break em just cut the plastic around em and ship it. As long as it is shipped by next week it's not an issue.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I couldn't tell ya I don't have em that's the issue, if you don't want to break em just cut the plastic around em and ship it. As long as it is shipped by next week it's not an issue.

I'm going to pull most of the interior this weekend anyway, just sold the dash and steering column for $200 so I will pull it then.

You will get it!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Center caps and passenger side mirror? Also does the passenger side mirror wobble?

Front hubcaps sold, rears are avalable, but one has a chip/scratch in the chrome. $20 bucks for the rear hubcaps and the passanger mirror appears fine. Its the folding type, not power...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
How about $50 shipped for the hubcaps and the mirror assm? Before I ship the hubcaps let me snap a picture of what is damaged on the passanger side one. Wont be able to until Saturday unless I can get my better half to snap one for me.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Hubcap pictures...

Attachments

• hubcap.jpg
    hubcap.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • hubcap2.jpg
    hubcap2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42

Latest posts

Members online