96 misfire under load, help please

Reaction score
Also I replaces uvch on both sides but I used Dorman, truck had miss before and after. Maybe mis-shielded wires? Anyone had this problem?

Did u replace plug going into harness? Soldered wires good shrink wrap? And yes a cylinder low compression should cause rough conditions all the not randomly.

Just to clear things up I was meaning to do a comp check to see if was worth spending money on injectors not necessarily to diagnose ur issue.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

96twofiddy

Reaction score
Oh sorry I misunderstood. Lol makes sense. I butt connected them and heat shrinked them. Should I ditch the butt connectors? I had this problem before the harness too though

Reaction score
Oh sorry I misunderstood. Lol makes sense. I butt connected them and heat shrinked them. Should I ditch the butt connectors? I had this problem before the harness too though

Yes they may not be your problem but to elevate issues down the road I might take the time to solder them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

96twofiddy

Reaction score
Will do. Ill throw dielectric grease on all the connections just for giggles too. Also icp has oil in the connector, no code but I'm gonna replace it and see what happens.

Latest posts

Members online