97 F250 CCSB wanting better ride

ANIMOSITY

Reaction score
So like the title says, I have a 97 F250 CCSB that ive done a D60 swap. Im looking for better ride quality. I know several will jump in about doing a RSK, or 05 axle swap. Well, I not really wanting to lift my truck. It already sits high enough with the 1 ton suspension. Plus Ive already done the monster lifted truck thing with my last truck, and am needing something more daily freindly.
Ie considered swaping to Bilstiens 5100's but want to know if that is my only option at improving the ride. The family and I are always in the truck traveling and my kidneys cant take much more of it. Thanks

idshred

Reaction score
You can do an 05+ and not gain much/maybe any height over where you are now. Just FYI, I have a pmf 2.25 rsk with v code springs and I sit level with a stock f350 block in the rear. Is that too much? I have 5100s as well.

zilla68

Reaction score
i did the rsk from pmf and mine still fits in the garage with 35's.

I used the sd springs front and rear, and I bet I didn't gain much if anything

Strokersace

Reaction score
I used Carys RSK. X codes up front, Icons in back. I'm 6 inches higher than I was, roughly.
So what happened to the $17,000 treatment you were bragging about last year that you were going to have Cary do to your old beater? You too old to spend that kind of cash? Lol

Latest posts

Members online