• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

97 F350 CCLB 4x4

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Selling my 97 F350 4x4, don't want to but need to down size. Need something a little more practical for a daily driver & have another 7.3L for hauling/towing. Truck has 198k miles with an 01 engine out of a Ford E350 van with 119k miles. Swapped the engine in a couple weeks ago.

-3" down pipe to a 6" turndown exhaust.
-Electric fuel with Superduty pump
-Leveled front suspension
-HD bumpers front & rear
-37x12.50-16.5 Goodyear Military OZ tires on alloy rims
-Trans rebuilt less than 10k miles ago, upgraded clutches/valve body/billet triple disc converter
-New water pump, lower rad hose
-New glow plug relay
-New powersteering pump line
-01 van turbo
-AD code injectors
-TS chip with Gearhead tunes
-Clear head lights with silverstars

The truck is solid but it's not practical anymore for the driving I do daily for work. Asking $6500 OBO, need to get it sold.

(old pic, I'll get some new ones over the next couple days)

184509_10200248298873986_367400864_n.jpg

ghohouston

Reaction score
Just wondering, did you go to the trouble of swapping the bracketry on front of the motor to sd style, or did you bolt everything back on the obs way? And glws, wish i could get rid of my ext cab for a crew cab

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Just wondering, did you go to the trouble of swapping the bracketry on front of the motor to sd style, or did you bolt everything back on the obs way?

Bolted my OBS wiring harness & brackets/accessories on. Swapped the oil cooler & installed new gaskets. Swapped on SD exhaust manifold & up pipe. Running the van turbo with no intercooler, has the big 3" van Y intake.

ghohouston

Reaction score
This might Sound backwards but ive always wondered how throttle response is without an i/c, ive been looking into finding a van spyder for 3” plenums to see if there is a noticable diffrence. I dont haul anything, truck is my dd to get to work, and would be great if throttle response was quicker

Adamv7010

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Where are you located? Trades?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
This might Sound backwards but ive always wondered how throttle response is without an i/c, ive been looking into finding a van spyder for 3” plenums to see if there is a noticable diffrence. I dont haul anything, truck is my dd to get to work, and would be great if throttle response was quicker

I'd rather have an intercooler but never got around to plumbing it up. Not worth ditching your I/C for throttle response.

Where are you located? Trades?

Around Lapeer MI, 48446
Trades would be for fuel saver car/truck, hot rich blonde that makes sammiches/ext.

what condition is the interior in? Air and Heat work? any other issues?

Interior is "good" floor is herculined & needs carpet or vinyl, I never installed new carpet because I used it as my work truck. Seats are in good shape, padding isn't gone, no rips, a stain or 2. Heat works perfect, A/C would need to be reinstalled. It didn't work when i got it & I had big plans for HP so I deleted it & installed a delete pulley. I could come up with most of the parts to put A/C back on if someone really desired it.

Old pics of int but it doesn't look much different-

33596_1663559832698_5296806_n.jpg

163878_1860247189759_5666907_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online