• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

99.5 CCLB SRW 7.3

NC714

Reaction score
Copying my craigslist ad here for my truck. Ready to move on to something newer.

Selling my late 99 model CCLB 4x4 7.3 Powerstroke diesel. Currently has 191xxx miles and goes up, I drive it everyday. The engine has some aftermarket parts, I would like to sell it as is, but in a few weeks I will begin putting the stock parts back on. The truck is strong, it makes plenty of power.

The body and interior are starting to show its age. Cosmetic defects include the front bumper and driver side forward fender tweaked from hitting a deer, a dent on the drivers side rear bumper area, drivers seat is worn. The truck does not look bad by any means, but it is not a show truck.

The truck has a B&W turnover ball hitch installed less than two years ago. I pull a fifth wheel camper with it, it tows very well.

Engine mods:
7.3 forged rod engine currently in the truck was pulled from a wrecked truck. It runs fine, I drive it everyday 50 plus miles. It smokes a little, and has a little more than normal blowby. Does not blow the oil cap off.
4r100 Built by Mighty Transmission here in Winston Salem. Heavy duty build, can provide details and paperwork. Synthetic trans fluid, deep pan
6.0 Trans Cooler.* Updated radiator with OTW cooler.
175/80% Single Shot A code injectors From PIS
Bell BASB turbo on Irate T4 Mount.* New Riff Raff boots/clamps
Adrenaline High pressure oil pump
Full fuel system (Beans Sump / Twin stock SD pumps / Irate Regulated return)
H11 Head Studs / Shimmed 910 Valve Springs
Hydra Chip with G3arhead tunes.* Pyro/Boost/trans temp A-pillar Gauges

Asking $12000 as it sits, open to offers. Can Call/Text 33six-480-6nine70

See pictures at http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cto/5969403940.html

NC714

Reaction score
TTT. Ready to sell, she needs a good home. In another week or so I'll start pulling the aftermarket parts to return the truck to stock. If you're interested in it as is, PM me best offer.

NC714

Reaction score
Hump Day Bump!

Have had a little local interest but no transaction yet. Brought my new to me 2015 home, ready to find a new home for this gal!

Latest posts

Members online