99 F-350 7.3 no turn signals or hazards

TheLeffert

Reaction score
I have a 99 F-350 7.3 that lost turn signals and flashers. Was pulling a trailer last weekend and I lost brake lights and turn signals on both the truck and trailer. The green indicator lights on the dash don't light up and there is no sounds comming from the dash. Unhooked the trailer and checked the fuse box. Found a blow fuse for the brake lights but nothing for the turn signals. Went to ford and bought a new flasher relay ( blue one hidden in the dash ) installed and still don't have any flashers. Can anyone help on what else it could be or any thing else to check for ?

TheLeffert

Reaction score
Yeahs all fuses and relays in both pannels are as they should be. that's what I'm looking at replacing next, just want to see if there's anything I might be missing before hand.

Jomax

Reaction score
Make sure your bulbs on your tail lights aren't burnt.. I had a similar issue and it ended up being a bulb.. Felt pretty stupid lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blumkin

Reaction score
Start with the obvious bulbs, trace wires, fuses, ground issues are also very common. I believe
Superduty light are not relay logic anymore but ecm controlled but I'm obs guy

Ghost1776

Reaction score
Happened to me once took it to the shop. 135 bucks problem solved. It was years ago so I can't remember what it even was. I found my receipts but doesn't mention what they replaced. Sorry I couldn't help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online