99 F350 Blinker not illuminated??

dieseldbiscuit

Reaction score
A little over a year ago I swapped out my stock headlights with 06' Harley one-piece housing lights. Need to get my rig inspected soon and my driver side front blinker does not work..tailight blinkers work and front passenger side works fine..don't think its a relay issue..any help would be appreciated

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
A little over a year ago I swapped out my stock headlights with 06' Harley one-piece housing lights. Need to get my rig inspected soon and my driver side front blinker does not work..tailight blinkers work and front passenger side works fine..don't think its a relay issue..any help would be appreciated

Did you check to see if the bubs are good and not burnt?

dieseldbiscuit

Reaction score
fluid was low...topped it off..& yeah did check out the bulbs first not burnt out..the diff wiring harness maybe??..not the best wire chaser but will if I have too.

hucorey

Reaction score

hucorey

Reaction score
Ya. I thought it was pretty funny. I got that quite a while ago n saved it. Lol. Ya just never know when it comes in handy.

Tonka350

Reaction score
I have not..I can check that as well. Where's it located?

The multifunction switch is your turn signal switch, they go bad from time to time. Easy swap, easy fix. If your turn signal that IS operating is functioning properly, than you definitely need to look into a switch.... Also seen the pigtail that controls it go bad. Try that and let us know. Hope this helps.

Chad

dieseldbiscuit

Reaction score
The multifunction switch is your turn signal switch, they go bad from time to time. Easy swap, easy fix. If your turn signal that IS operating is functioning properly, than you definitely need to look into a switch.... Also seen the pigtail that controls it go bad. Try that and let us know. Hope this helps.

Chad

will do thanks!
I

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.