9ft Arctic on 06 f250

06Amarillo

Reaction score
How many of you guys plow with your trucks, 6.0 more specifically. I just bought a 9ft Arctic. Now I'm starting to wonder if it might be too much for the truck.

what a mess

Reaction score
just a lil fyi plowing is where trucks go to die just so u know if u really like the truck I wouldn't put a plow on it my truck has no bed or cab corners left on it she use to be a nice looking truck now shes just ugly as hell

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
just a lil fyi plowing is where trucks go to die just so u know if u really like the truck I wouldn't put a plow on it my truck has no bed or cab corners left on it she use to be a nice looking truck now shes just ugly as hell

if done correctly the money offsets this...

what a mess

Reaction score
I don't disagree but just saying my truck has 128k miles on it and its worth less than most 200k mile trucks because how bad the body rotted

PDT1081

Reaction score
I don't disagree but just saying my truck has 128k miles on it and its worth less than most 200k mile trucks because how bad the body rotted

It's not the plowing that does it. Simply driving in the winter. Most Ford's around here need a new bed before 150k.

06Amarillo

Reaction score
My truck has 210,km. And the paint is literally flaking off the bottom of the doors,cab corner and box ???? Bad prep I'm assuming ?

Latest posts

Members online