A 8ft bed sucks...

Derkperk

Reaction score
Hahah. I was studying the picture thinking, he can't be looking at the mirror right?

Cool rig OP. 10' would be real handy.

sent using tapatalk because my iPone died

B.Warning

Reaction score
Hahah. I was studying the picture thinking, he can't be looking at the mirror right?

Cool rig OP. 10' would be real handy.

sent using tapatalk because my iPone died

Thanks, it's been a slow process to get it to where it's at today. I still have things I want to do other than the stretch. I really want to find some 08-10 F450 axles to throw under it, bigger brakes and have the gears I want, plus better/stronger axles. These manufactures can't seam to build the truck I want so I guess I'll have to.

i just picked up a CC 10 foot bed F550 for an employee. God this thing is a boat LOL but i have so much stuff on it its unreal.

Quit being a pansy a$$. If you can't park it in a spot, park further away and walk. Exercise is good. LOL

Or... Move your business to Missouri, give me the truck to drive plus 6 figure salary and I'll move more dirt than you'll know what to do with. I may know a thing or 2 about running equipment. LOL

Translated into proper terminology...

so much room for activities!

If I was younger and single... You better believe I'd have a nice chrome stripper pole for said activities, or just throw a hot tub on it.

But... I'm married, kids, short, and fat. LOL

WHY NOT

Reaction score
You just need to get a heavier truck. Like a 650 or something like that. If you do this then you will want heavier axles and a wide track front end due to the fact you will have to make a 2 point turn at intersections in town.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Need something like this with a long flatbed. Oh and another $25,000 to make it 4wd. Lol
669c8d23a44d81cc500d4449515f1fd5.jpg

B.Warning

Reaction score
you're not man enough.

Don't doubt me princess.

You just need to get a heavier truck. Like a 650 or something like that. If you do this then you will want heavier axles and a wide track front end due to the fact you will have to make a 2 point turn at intersections in town.

That's in the works. I'm on the lookout for 08-10 450 axles to swap out with mine. I'll get the gears, turning radius, and bigger brakes. Ford can't build the truck I want so I will.

I see why you want a 10' bed, that 8' bed looks tiny on your truck for some reason lol.

The more I think about it the more I think I need a 12' bed. I had one on my F550 and loved it.

The headache rack being wide makes the bed appear shorter.
Need something like this with a long flatbed. Oh and another $25,000 to make it 4wd. Lol
669c8d23a44d81cc500d4449515f1fd5.jpg

I really did think about that option before I bought this truck. A local guy had a 4500 Chevy Kodiak that was 4wd, on 22" Alcoa and 40" toyo tires with a flatbed. It just sat way to damn high to work off of. It was priced cheaper than my truck but rode like shlt, and had a dam duramax/Allison setup. Completely gutless to be honest.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Yeah I could see that. That one rode rough too but honestly not much worse than his 450 he has now. That one had a 260hp 5.9 in it that we straight piped. Has a ts mp8 also that didn't seem to make any difference. Turned sharp and towed great. Dad just wanted 4x4 again and we got a fifth wheel toy hauler and sold the bumper pull. The truck got tons of looks and photos though

B.Warning

Reaction score
Maybe I should get a heavier truck tho. Found out this normal load for me is a little heavier than I was expecting.

Ooops

u2e5umez.jpg

5ugytu2e.jpg

Jesse_01

Reaction score
^^ if your tires are rated for it I wouldn't stress. My srw tire rating is for 4150lbs each. I have no problem running 8300lbs on rear axle, with air bags. The big class one trucks going by weight rating of tires not by manufacturer suggested.

carter38

Reaction score
I have a buddy with a 10' bed on his F650 and is looking for a 8' bed. I bet he would be in for some swapping if that interest you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.