A/C Problems

fx4f350

Reaction score
I have a 04 and the A/C is not blowing out the way it should i have to turn it on max A/C and turn the fan on high for the air to blow out if i turn the fan down it will stop what could this be???

speedracer1000

Reaction score
are you sayin your fan only works on high? or do you mean it only blows cold on high but the fan still works on all the other speeds?

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Mine blows on all fan settings BUT, somtimes its like it kicks the ac compressor off or? I Floor the truck an it'll come back on, sucks in a drive thru an idle scenario tho... any ideas??

Atsah

Reaction score
I have a 04 and the A/C is not blowing out the way it should i have to turn it on max A/C and turn the fan on high for the air to blow out if i turn the fan down it will stop what could this be???

What do you mean the way it should? Are you saying the air doesn't come out the vent? If your only getting fan speed on high then the resister is gone.. The fan motor defaults to high when the resister is junk..

Dittmerdiesel

Reaction score
Mine does the exact same thing, i cant quite figure it out. I have a feeling there is more to it than just blowing on high. My a/c goes in cycles as far as how cold it gets.