A/F ratio???

duddy

Reaction score
If its a 6.4, DELETE IT, the engine will be a lot happier! Alot of the issues come from having the emission components on. Like filling the crankcase with fuel from the injectors firing to feed fuel to the aftertreatment.

When I picked up mine, I took it to a dealer and had it checked out for any possible warranty work. Then deleted all the emission components the next weekend.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
First off welcome to the site
second sorry that this is only in the 6.4 section, there arent many running it on 6.7s at the time.
It would be nice to use the existing sensors ford has in the exhaust to make some more power.

hotrodder_101

Reaction score
Thanks DZ.

I'm leaning towards something that uses the MCC software as the truck will eventually be deleted and have a bigger single on it. I am going to let my company foot the bill for a while. lol This is why I want to keep the warranty for a little while!!!!

Reaction score
Thanks DZ.

I'm leaning towards something that uses the MCC software as the truck will eventually be deleted and have a bigger single on it. I am going to let my company foot the bill for a while. lol This is why I want to keep the warranty for a little while!!!!

Only thing that uses MCC is H&S, which last time I checked an Mini Maxx is worth $2K on ebay.

hotrodder_101

Reaction score
I know that SCT doesn't use it. I was under the impression that there were several tuners that used the MCC software. What is the difference between the street and race Mini Max? Can the race tuner be used with a filter on truck?

B585Ford

Reaction score
I know that SCT doesn't use it. I was under the impression that there were several tuners that used the MCC software. What is the difference between the street and race Mini Max? Can the race tuner be used with a filter on truck?

Yes, you select the option that says DPF still present. On the other hand, I don't think you can get a street tuner and put a custom tune on it to run without the DPF. Hopefully Matt can chime in.
I am not as familiar with the 6.7, but if Matt does tuning, just buy his tunes and save yourself the headaches. I am amazed at what he can do tuning wise.
Going back to your original question, IIRC a diesel can run from 20:1 to 100:1 air:fuel ratio....someone correct me if I am wrong.

Reaction score

If you want custom tunes, filter on, get an SCT and buy custom tunes.

At this point the H&S street tuners are pretty much unavailable.

Latest posts

Members online