A little update on my truck...

RSK

Reaction score
the buick is the real truck....the truck is actually jd's car he only drives it on sunny days....the thin air or nitrous has got him all out of tune...whenever he needs to go to home depot he take's the buick...ever seen a 16x2' hanging out the trunk of a buick....ask jd for a picture. or how about 20 bags of cement in the trunk. he does all the towing with the buick...things a beast!!!!

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
What kind of tuner you running in the Buick? What size injectors? Lol

You at bandimere yet? Trying to talk my lady friend into going. But the rain looks like it's gonna make me drive.

jdgleason

Reaction score
the buick is the real truck....the truck is actually jd's car he only drives it on sunny days....the thin air or nitrous has got him all out of tune...whenever he needs to go to home depot he take's the buick...ever seen a 16x2' hanging out the trunk of a buick....ask jd for a picture. or how about 20 bags of cement in the trunk. he does all the towing with the buick...things a beast!!!!

LOL Don't be giving away all my secrets!
What kind of tuner you running in the Buick? What size injectors? Lol

You at bandimere yet? Trying to talk my lady friend into going. But the rain looks like it's gonna make me drive.

Nah. Just rolling through Denver though. Will be soon.

Haha that's proprietary information! I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you... Lol

jdgleason

Reaction score
Well today was a success! I made 3 passes - 2 on fuel and one on spray. The first two fuel passes were pretty sloppy between shifting and my driving lol. To clarify - I just hopped on the highway and drove it to the track in this tune... Never put the coals to it or made it shift hard, and my truck always takes a while to warm up to a new tune. So, with 1.9 60', fuel passes were less than spectacular.

But I did get the chance to finally make one full pull on spray. I ran a single stage with a .110 jet off the controller. After WOT, there is a half second delay and then nitrous starts in at 15% an led ramps to 100% over the next 1.7 seconds... Pretty conservative.

I'm confident that I could have gotten kicked off the track just by bringing nitrous in a little sooner and dropping my 60' down. I'm super happy with the truck and I didn't wanna push it any more today. But here's the slip!

yzygysy9.jpg

The truck had 5/8 of a tank of fuel, and it was full weight. 8400+ lbs and on 35" toyos at 65/80 psi lol.

unebe3y6.jpg

myhy4ava.jpg

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Someone tell me that formula your using. When my truck gets out of shop. If I feel my trans will take one pass. I'm gonna give her hell and shoot for the stars.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Someone tell me that formula your using. When my truck gets out of shop. If I feel my trans will take one pass. I'm gonna give her hell and shoot for the stars.

I just use the calculator at the top of PSA homepage when your on an actual web view. I put in 8450 for his weight since he said it had quite a bit of fuel in it

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I just use the calculator at the top of PSA homepage when your on an actual web view. I put in 8450 for his weight since he said it had quite a bit of fuel in it

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Guess I need to get off of tap talk and on my computer then. Maybe I'll stop asking so many dang questions. Lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.