A/T

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
Aggressive A/Ts on a 16 wheel e load 10 ply handle small to mid sized craters well.

I am thinking,
-goodyear duratracs
-toyo a/t 2s
-pro comp xtreme a/t
-bfg a/t

ToMang07

Reaction score
Aggressive A/Ts on a 16 wheel e load 10 ply handle small to mid sized craters well.

I am thinking,
-goodyear duratracs
-toyo a/t 2s
-pro comp xtreme a/t
-bfg a/t

Duratracs. You'll love them, especially in the winter. If you wanna try them out I'll let ya take my truck for a spin, lol

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
My buddy has Toyo at2 on his 16s on his OBS. We drove it to vermont this winter for a weekend. Tires did great, and the roads were terrible that weekend. That, and they look great too.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
Oh yeah, 3 mud-seasons haven't killed them yet! Although the ride may be more harsh if you max out the PSI as I do, lol

I am wondering if the road trenches in the spring will be any issues or the small gravel pits on some back roads?

ToMang07

Reaction score
I am wondering if the road trenches in the spring will be any issues or the small gravel pits on some back roads?

Given I don't drive primarily off-road, but last spring I sunk to the axle in 2wd in a saturated field, popped it into 4x4 and drove right out. Only problem I can see off-road is flinging rocks out of the wide treads. Hell, one of my favorite "mudding" roads is a seasonal road that is nothing but mud pits in the spring. Couple good logging trails too. Haven't been stuck off-road yet!

Brad.S.19

Reaction score

Given I don't drive primarily off-road, but last spring I sunk to the axle in 2wd in a saturated field, popped it into 4x4 and drove right out. Only problem I can see off-road is flinging rocks out of the wide treads. Hell, one of my favorite "mudding" roads is a seasonal road that is nothing but mud pits in the spring. Couple good logging trails too. Haven't been stuck off-road yet!

I am talking about the current status of Maine public roads I.E. some in Windham or surrounding areas that most likely require 28-30" suspension travel maybe 14" inches of lift and 35s will do.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
MAINE DOT :biggun::biggun:LOLLOLLOL Shovel leaning needs to stop work needs to happen roads get smooth magic happens speeding commences.

ToMang07

Reaction score
MAINE DOT :biggun::biggun:LOLLOLLOL Shovel leaning needs to stop work needs to happen roads get smooth magic happens speeding commences.

They were filling some of the "potholes" up my way with dirt the other day, couldn't help but laugh.

Atsah

Reaction score
Not many potholes up this way but I have gotton air on frost heaves...:doh:

ToMang07

Reaction score
Not many potholes up this way but I have gotton air on frost heaves...:doh:

It seems in the last 2-3 years the frost heaves have gotten worse. There is 2 between where I work and live that I will bottom out if I go over them in one of the cars. The dug 2 up on my road last fall that were so bad YEAR ROUND the locals made them remove them, lol

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
I live in the good part of westbrook by the white brothers pit got air in the jeep and honda on the end of methodist by rt.302 on tuesday neck still hurts from smashing my head of the roof of littleman cars.

Atsah

Reaction score
We have 38 inchs of frost this year.. This is the worst I have ever seen, cracks in brand new hardtop 6 inchs wide..

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
DAFUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKK Maybe I should just get a rental prius and give it hell blow it up and say opps it uhh broke there was a super turbo charged farm mower. I wonder if they would believe me.

highland512

Reaction score
I put on a set of Cooper Discover AT 3's at Christmas. So far I love them. Some of the lowest prices with the longest warranty on the market. I got 285/75-16 in a 10ply. They make a bit more noise than the Micheline did but they are half the cost and look way better.

bruce

Reaction score
I have some cooper atp 285 75 16, brand new on ebay for 650 to your door, 10 plys and they look pretty good. I like them

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
I am now tempted on going with a 20x12 and a 325/60 but need money.
Any one used or heard of DPR wheels.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.