• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

AA injectors and more for sale or trade

Spud Monkey

Reaction score
Set of AA injectors from truck with 80,000 miles on engine for sale, seems truck sat up so long the rings in middle dry rotted from lack of diesel fuel to keep them pliable. Want $240 for all 8 or trade for E99 spyder with intercooler pipes. Trying to put intercooler on my 96 F450. Got other parts for cores you might want from the engine, it sat up in weather for 2 years.

Spud Monkey

Reaction score
Yep I still have collecting dust. Wonder if I could trade in 16 used working injectors and 8 possible working injectors for 8 of maybe stage 1 or 2 injectors. Yep you read right I have 24 AA injectors here lmao

Strokersace

Reaction score
WOW. Only been trying to buy these for a week if not a hair longer. I pm you with my cell number only to have you pm back with no other way to get ahold of you. So I pm again and sit and wait for you to reply again to me to find out they're sold. WTF??? If you didn't like my offer, tell me so. I still had money in hand to buy ASAP!!!

Latest posts

Members online