abs module not passing fluid after cab off

78f100

Reaction score
I just finished a stud job on a 06 6.0 fired it up this morning all was well till I tried to back it out of the shop. The brake pedal is hard as a rock only travels about 1/2 inch and stops. I disconnected the lines from the master cyl to the abs module and bled the fluid there and get full pedal travel. I am not getting any fluid out of the three line going out to the calipers. I tried the abs bleeding procedure with ids several times with no luck. Its like the module is stuck closed. Anyone ever had this happen? I have removed lots of cabs but this is a first for me.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Open the front brake bleeders and STOMP the pedal. Ive had a couple times where the meteringing valve has stuck after brake work.

78f100

Reaction score
I even removed all three lines from the block and stomped it, still no fluid came out.

webb06

Reaction score
Weird I've never had anything like this. Usually the pedal is completely dead and requires bleeding the brakes.

78f100

Reaction score
Well it's official I'm a idiot.... When we removed the cab one of my guys removed all the lines from the block. When I realized it we tied the two that do not need to be removed back down reversed. the cab has been up for 2 weeks so i had forgot about that. I feel like a big dummy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.