Absolute Infinity Coolant Filter Installed

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So since this is called the infinity does this mean i never have to change thw filter?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Well... BTW, wheres my sticker

It's sitting on my mantle, need to send it to you. Thought about it earlier today actually

Looks good except no ball valves to help with changing the filter and not making a mess. Did you not think to add them or do you think that the 1/4 turn valve was to much of a "restriction"

No ball valves. I put a lot of thought into it during development and design and I just couldn't justify the cost increase to the customer to add two big 3/4" valves. They do make filter changes a little easier i suppose but in all honesty, without the valves in place you really are not going to lose *that* much coolant on a quick filter change to justify the need. To clarify for others, my kit uses lines substantially larger than other kits. 3/4" vs 3/8". There's a tremendous price jump in material between the two. I think I did a pretty good job making something that offered form and function without driving the kit out of market price range. At least I hope lol

So since this is called the infinity does this mean i never have to change thw filter?

Lol Danny named the kit because of the months involved with r&d around this. I'm sticking with it

ill definatley be buying a 6.4 kit. looks awesome guys

Thank ya, Sir! I hope to have everything for that kit in order within a couple weeks.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ball valves honestly save yin nothing at all. Steve-o send me a kit please

MorganY

Reaction score
I saw on instagram! Badass setup. I am saving for a motor at the moment, so when the time comes to drop a new one in, i'll pick one up. Any logo or anything machined on top

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.