Absolutely zero traction

Derkperk

Reaction score
I saw plenty of big rigs stuck on the side of the road today, assuming they gelled. It hit a high of -14*F here today.

dsberman94

Reaction score
i think most big truck drivers assume all fuel is pretreated this time of year. i was able to smell the additive in our fuel here back indecember when it was a little warm still so im sure its still in there but i put fuel additive in the tank tonight just to make sure it wasn't going to gel. im just waiting for all the posts on here and PSN tomorrow about gelled fuel. theyve already started over there.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Took a few times to get her to run this morning. She would start, but wouldn't run very long. I bet she died 5 times. I had anti-gel in her... not sure if I ran her enough to get it all in the lines and fuel bowl. Ran her around a lot today. Hopefully she'll do better in the morning. She did pretty well for her worst winter ever. Once warmed up she was unstoppable, drifts and all.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
We were well below zero the other day and this morning zero I believe and my six leaker had no issues starting. No additive in my fuel either.

Nothing better then unmolested streets. A foot of untouched snow on the street is like a highway. I blast down that stuff ripping in 4 wheel. Dura tracs are nasty

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
1526361_683453945038114_469740211_n_zps5e4f7fb8.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Left home today with a full tank, 16 Oz of 911 and about 10 of stanadyne. Fuel psi gauge went to 25 psi and started to bounce. Pulled over, put rest of 911 in, bam perfect.

n54power

Reaction score
I run 1" thick horse trailer mats cut to fit in my bed. that's a couple hundred pounds and was a improvement.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Never hurts to have some weight over the rear end. :) I have custom made storage cabinets down both sides of my bed housing an extra battery an air compressor and all kinds of goodies/camping supplies, 5 jerry cans of diesel, a stocked tool box, and a camper shell adding weight to the rear of my truck.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Sand bags are what I usually keep back there. But nothing helps when running bald tires on the back so I took them out.

Latest posts

Members online