Added some AF Nightmares and a few other things

truckman1974

Reaction score
So as many of you know I'm a Soldier currently serving in West Africa....I went home on leave for a few weeks and put some items on that I had pre-ordered including my new AF Nightmares (22x12). Felt good to see ol' girl again :)

I took A LOT of pictures and will throw some on here periodically for you. Missing her already!

DSC_0519.jpg

DSC_0520.jpg

DSC_0523.jpg

sootie

Reaction score
looks awesome...would look sicker with the blades chopping forward... ;)

truckman1974

Reaction score
looks awesome...would look sicker with the blades chopping forward... ;)

I took them off to store them while I was gone (back over here) to keep them from getting messed up. I will try having them chop forward when I put them back on.......that probably would look better.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
I like them as is currently. That is the "correct" way to do it. The directional sweep of the spoke is supposed to match the direction of the rotation of the wheel.

truckman1974

Reaction score
I can try one side just to see how it looks....and which way I like better. I really never even thought to try it that way, that's just how they happened to get put on.

PDP

Reaction score
That thing looks sick man! Hey, a big thanks for your service!!!

Nj67

Reaction score
Look killer man !!!! Thank you for your service.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
I like them how he has them.

I wanted a truck like that but longbed for a while. I planned to paint the bumpers grey and the surround silver.

Cumminsgone

Reaction score
Looks really good, I think the centers would look good painted to match the dark grey trim on the truck

truckman1974

Reaction score
I thought about having the centers painted to match, but then I thought what if I sometimes change it up to ride with the wheels just as a chrome look......for a little different taste (because that's part of the sales pitch for buying the faceplate editions in the first place right?)....... Then it would look crazy with a grey center cap on a polished wheel. I also considered buying a 2nd set of caps to have painted, but those dang things are crazy expensive too.......so, for now, that's it. :)

Latest posts

Members online