Advice on 06 f250 6.0

superpsd

Reaction score
If he has paperwork on all the parts the price isn't too bad considering. Sounds like a tough truck. I like the combo only thing I would Want to change is the wheels. See what the book price is track down an average cost of the work done and parts and it will likely exceed 23k value I would think.

Strokin89

Reaction score
Its a sweet truck! I'd try to get him lower on the price but that's just me I always try to get things for cheaper hahaha

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
Its worth what NADA says its worth, any more just depends on how bad you want it.
It is a looker tho and he will probly get close to what he is asking sooner or later.

black'n'blue

Reaction score
I see it has an EGR delete. Isn't California strict on emissions? That's gonna be an added cost when you get it inspected. I'd say 20k all day

william_ace

Reaction score
Is that Chris B's old truck?? Looks just like it.

Edit: Pretty sure it is. Maybe he will chime in.

Last edited:

Chris

Reaction score
Yup, that is my old truck. i bought it new in 06 and did most of the mods listed to it. Sold it in 2011 to one of our customers and then he sold it a few months back. All of the engine mods were done to it in 2007, and we installed the BTS for the guy that bought it from me a year or two ago from what i remember. i also beleive we did a few injectors in it as well right before he sold it. It also had autometer ultralite2 gauges in it last time it was in the shop.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.