aeroturbine muffler?

powerstroke6.7

Reaction score
I've been thinking about trying this muffler on my 6.7 5in straight pipe is a bit loud especially towing. Anybody have any input on this?

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
and your 6.7 is loud towing?

ive towed lots of heavy stuff with my 6.7 that is straight piped and i dont consider my truck loud at all, when you come from a 6.0 that was straight piped and tuned and has some motor work done to a 6.7, they are stupid quiet compared to my 6.0

TripleE44

Reaction score
and your 6.7 is loud towing?

ive towed lots of heavy stuff with my 6.7 that is straight piped and i dont consider my truck loud at all, when you come from a 6.0 that was straight piped and tuned and has some motor work done to a 6.7, they are stupid quiet compared to my 6.0

Yours is loud, you just can't hear it over your Miley Cyrus cd.

OP: I've just got the flo pro 5'' with their muffler and its really quiet unless you put the go pedal to the floor. Don't know if its an option for you to just buy a muffler from whoever makes your exhaust but it'd be an easy install if you could.

powerstroke6.7

Reaction score
Id like to hear a non resonated aeroturbine on a 6.7. There isn't any on YouTube. I might have to be the Guinea pig. Id like it to be as loud as my 6.4 straight piped, it was perfect way less drone. I like the whistle of this 6.7 tho.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Yours is loud, you just can't hear it over your Miley Cyrus cd.

OP: I've just got the flo pro 5'' with their muffler and its really quiet unless you put the go pedal to the floor. Don't know if its an option for you to just buy a muffler from whoever makes your exhaust but it'd be an easy install if you could.

LOL

I can hardly hear my 5" with a muffler even when towing in the cab. But, if I have my windows down and I am accelerating next to a wall or guard rail the thing is defiantly loud.

SDstroker

Reaction score
Nope, I picked up the FTE from a friend and never ran it. The Areo dropped the noise down a little.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Who's 6.4 isn't loud straight piped? Mine was obnoxious..... 4 in dp to 5 in with 6 in tip. Thing would scream through 3rd gear. Lol

Latest posts

Members online