aeroturbine muffler?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Who's 6.4 isn't loud straight piped? Mine was obnoxious..... 4 in dp to 5 in with 6 in tip. Thing would scream through 3rd gear. Lol

The 6.4 is probably the quietest straight piped diesel out there with stock turbos. It's definitely an annoying sound though. I just wouldn't consider it loud.

JMart

Reaction score
The 6.4 is probably the quietest straight piped diesel out there with stock turbos. It's definitely an annoying sound though. I just wouldn't consider it loud.

It sounds like a diesel with a sinus infection, my 7.3 and my 6.0 were way louder than,my 6.4. I haven't heard a 6.7 running, every time i am around one my 6.0 is running and drowns them out.

RedRice589

Reaction score

Oh we'll I always thought it was pretty loud but I'm very hard on the throttle.... I guess your right though my 6.0 people could hear from a mile or 2 if I mashed on it..... Just didn't seem the same to me. I want to go 5 inch on my 6.7 but I'm scared to delete it.

Sins4u33

Reaction score
my 6.0 was fairly loud. It had a 5" exhaust with muffler (MBRP) cruising speed was ok but nothing beats how quiet the new 6.7 is. I am debating the same thing right now, to run a full exhaust or just do the 4" with a muffler and try and keep it as quiet as possible lol.

Latest posts

Members online