After Market Transmission Build

Reaction score
I called Precision a min ago they will take my converter in an build it for I thought a heck of a price ball parked! Almost half of an ATS converter! Now who to send my tranny 2 :hammer:

Unfortunately if your send yours in it will not be the same as what we are doing.

While it may be better than when you send it in you will not have the same as ours. Everything in ours is new not used. And unfortunately there are parts in your old converter that are not replaceable. So take it fwiw.

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
To the OP Sledpull has a point. There are some statements he has made that compel me to prefer his converter.
Besides he is a vendor here and put the effort into making a nice tc.
I know price can be an issue but if a guy goes out and gets precision to make him a tc, we kinda have to support his efforts.
Otherwise guys won't go out and develop new products man.
Just my .02 cents
I would like to buy my next Converter from midwestdieselauto.com.

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
My trans from Elite has 6R140 GPZ clutches installed.
a5anynet.jpg

Those look like od,forward, and foward/direct clutches out of a 6r140.
The Raybestos name stamped on them is probably on the bottom side man.

http://www.raybestospowertrain.com/raybestos/images/stories/product-sheets/GPZ100_Brochure.pdf

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yeah man you guys always assume the worst bro.
They look like the picture in the brochure.

I just know it sure would be nice to have me some 6r140 gpz paks man.

Last edited:

Spatel23

Reaction score
To the OP Sledpull has a point. There are some statements he has made that compel me to prefer his converter.
Besides he is a vendor here and put the effort into making a nice tc.
I know price can be an issue but if a guy goes out and gets precision to make him a tc, we kinda have to support his efforts.
Otherwise guys won't go out and develop new products man.
Just my .02 cents
I would like to buy my next Converter from midwestdieselauto.com.

Can you please STOP TYPING and JUST READ !

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Strokersmoker.... Did you make it out of first/second grade? You write like a 6 to 8 year old!! Not trying to slam you. Just trying to help you see we do not get the slang or gibberish you write with. WE are not in the inner city hear trying to be cool like the gangs. LOL

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Strokersmoker.... Did you make it out of first/second grade? You write like a 6 to 8 year old!! Not trying to slam you. Just trying to help you see we do not get the slang or gibberish you write with. WE are not in the inner city hear trying to be cool like the gangs. LOL

Sir,
Thank You for your honest yet constructive commentary. I want to exercise my best written communication and it appears I have neglected my education in that regard. It is very important to me to contribute to the thread in such a way my thoughts, emotions and opinion's can be understood and heartfelt by other members. I apologize for my lackluster performance and will be diligent in my communication in the future.

Thanks,
Strokersmoker

:thumbup:

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Sir,
Thank You for your honest yet constructive commentary. I want to exercise my best written communication and it appears I have neglected my education in that regard. It is very important to me to contribute to the thread in such a way my thoughts, emotions and opinion's can be understood and heartfelt by other members. I apologize for my lackluster performance and will be diligent in my communication in the future.

Thanks,
Strokersmoker

:thumbup:

No problem! If you relate in the way you just wrote you will get farther here then before. Not to mention it will make you look more professional.

If you noticed I misspelled a word in my last remark.... I said hear instead of here.... :D

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Alright, that sounds like a wonderful idea.
I will make the suggested changes.

Thank you

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Please be careful before you go there.

he cant be careful now, he already did. i assume genius must be affiliated with strokersmoker. its too coincidental. where did he post this?

gloan93

Reaction score
I'm just done with it, I don't have a clue who that cat is I just asked what I was told. I'm still going to send my 6r off to Elite. Peace out keep on with these 6.7's

Latest posts

Members online