Aftermarket Badges?

clayton.davis.587

Reaction score
Does anybody know, or can somebody point me in the right direction of somebody that does custom badges and emblems?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
i got a set of billet emblems from defender worx. good stuff. billet badges also makes some top notch badges as well. can customize too.

powerjoke4life

Reaction score

Attachments

• 6.0-1.jpg
    6.0-1.jpg
    770.6 KB · Views: 109

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Yeah, these are all great choices and options, and if I knew about them before this thread was created then I would've saved SO much time and energy! This is a saving grace for the OP and for people like myself who want custom emblems of high quality with no concern for the cost.

Case closed- JUST DON'T BUY EBAY JUNK!!!

Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Mine...

Attachments

• IMG_1924.JPG
    IMG_1924.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1925.JPG
    IMG_1925.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2688.JPG
    IMG_2688.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
If I'm wrong I apologize in advance but wasn't there some threads about the CTS emblems chipping/peeling really easily from bad prep...or lack of prep? I want some bad but IIRC that's why I didn't order from them.

Spoolin'

Reaction score
If I'm wrong I apologize in advance but wasn't there some threads about the CTS emblems chipping/peeling really easily from bad prep...or lack of prep? I want some bad but IIRC that's why I didn't order from them.

Not that I've heard of. Mine are flawless. Only complaint is I was sent a tailgate badge when I ordered one for the grille. Customer service is great until you make an order, I ended up modifying it to fit...

clayton.davis.587

Reaction score
Okay, I ordered from cts and have not gotten an email on order confirmation, or anything of such. I paypald 111 for the rear emblem and still nothing.

TripleE44

Reaction score
This is what I was talking about: http://www.f150forum.com/f38/custom-truck-solutions-painted-emblems-flaking-2-month-old-291963/

Looks like it's only the chrome part flaking and I'd only want the blue parts done....maybe I'd be OK but not sure it's worth the chance given the price.

I wouldn't take the chance. If I were you, I'd pop yours off, take them apart and have them painted locally. At least then if something was messed up you'd have someone to go to in person.

For what its worth, I've got a friend that's even had his tailgate emblem from CTS flake. I'm still not sure how.

TexasPowerstroke

Reaction score
Okay, I ordered from cts and have not gotten an email on order confirmation, or anything of such. I paypald 111 for the rear emblem and still nothing.

I have ordered a few times from CTS. He has always emailed me when the product has shipped. I have never got an email confirmation on the order, but have always got an email with a tracking number. I think it took on average, 7 days or so from the time I placed the order.

truckman1974

Reaction score
When I placed my order, I'm not sure if I got an email confirmation....however, as mentioned above, he did email me when it shipped.

On a side note, I sent him an email the other day about the F250 badges and he replied to me in about 3 days.

Seems like a good guy to me and I'm sure if you had any problems with your badges peeling, he would fix you up.

Latest posts

Members online