Aftermarket gauges...which ones?

Jomax

Reaction score
Its tight in every one of them ive ever done. Ive only done autometers on a superduty so no comparison.

Just installed autometer factory match 4 pod. I have to keep my boost gauge 1/3 sticking out or it doesn't work... I'm looking into finding a smaller brass coupling in back or a 45 degree nipple for the tube.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
Just installed autometer factory match 4 pod. I have to keep my boost gauge 1/3 sticking out or it doesn't work... I'm looking into finding a smaller brass coupling in back or a 45 degree nipple for the tube.

Hmmmm....that is weird. My current gauges in the 00 are 2012 models and no such issue. I wonder why? Like I said, they sucked and were tight but no issues.

Jomax

Reaction score
Hmmmm....that is weird. My current gauges in the 00 are 2012 models and no such issue. I wonder why? Like I said, they sucked and were tight but no issues.

Do you have a quad pod? The quad pod went into my SrW truck. The dually has factory match aswell, but only 3 pods. I'm thinking quad pods have smaller pods. As the duallys boost gauge is all the way in and works perfect.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Do you have a quad pod? The quad pod went into my SrW truck. The dually has factory match aswell, but only 3 pods. I'm thinking quad pods have smaller pods. As the duallys boost gauge is all the way in and works perfect.

My boost gauge was in the bottom hole. Is that one different too? Ive sinced moved it to the center position. Will it fit in a different hole?

gnxtc2

Reaction score
I got mine to fit but I had to trim the original A-pillar cover. The quad pod is from Complete Performance when they first did it.

20140803_185251_zps1ffc6b54.jpg

Billy T.
[email protected]

TyCorr

Reaction score
We did that on my buddies truck Billy. We put autometer sportcomps in his and I ran a relief groove down the vinyl with my dremel.

Edit: sorry fellas. I tend to ignore the 94-97 on the threads as I lump all of us 7.3 guys together. I just realized the error in my thinking. Sorry! Carry on.

Jomax

Reaction score
My boost gauge was in the bottom hole. Is that one different too? Ive sinced moved it to the center position. Will it fit in a different hole?

It's in the top hole. Honestly didny try any other hole. I like it up there, it's the hardest to see so I put the least needed gauge up there. I'll have to try moving it around I guess.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I love my Isspro gauges. Just wish I had gone with the performax series.

Nothing can beat only running 3 wires into the cab for ALL of your gauges.

Latest posts

Members online