Aftermarket sensors

Trevor008

Reaction score
What is everyone doing as far as back pressure and boost sensors when doing a turbo upgrade that puts out more boost than the factory turbo?

I read a post in another 6.7 thread that claims the factory units are not capable of reading correctly beyond 35-38ish psi. Can anyone else attest to that?

I regularly see high 30's and low 40's with my HTT 67mm and have been getting P0474 "exhaust pressure sensor intermittent" and P0234 "turbo/super charger over boost condition". I have a new oem ebp being delivered today to hopefully solve the issue but now I'm not so confident.

Anyone else with the same issue? Anyone running aftermarket sensors?

Thanks in advance

Trevor008

Reaction score
Oh ok. I think I just misunderstood your other post then Pete.

I installed the new ebp sensor today and cleaned out the tube at the same time. Cleared codes and went for a short drive. Stopped. Restarted. No light still. Checked codes and P0474 was there so I left it. Remote started it. No light. Shut it down and remote started again. Still no light. Key started and drove away and a mile down the road the light came on again. Got home to check the codes and it was just the P0474 so I erased it.

Waiting for word from the tuner and/or distributor now because I'm not sure what else could be casing those specific codes

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.