aftermarket tow mirrors

six-seven13

Reaction score
Got a '13 with power everthing and heated mirrors cracked the passenger side off a telephone pole and broke it :fustrate: Anyone purchased a set of aftermarket ones and been satisfied with them? id like to get a set with ptm caps depending on the price. I hear they are outragous to get OEM ford ones at the dealer. thanks!

Chris.v

Reaction score
When I broke mine I never found an aftermarket option that had all power folding and heat for my 08. The one I got had power adjustment one way and that was it. The only way to go is to get an oem which go for 7-800 used from what I Remember. Not sure what they are new but I'm assuming 1k plus.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I couldn't find an aftermarket one when my truck had a busted mirror when I bought it. It has power everything including telescoping. Luckly the dealer I bought it from put it in writing that they would pay to have it fixed. Ended up costing them just over $800 for the mirror w/o the cap from ford

acf6

Reaction score
Theres a guy on ebay selling power fold/retract/lighted/heated OEM mirrors on ebay for like $430 shipped. Probably still has some

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
1A Auto I think they are called, I have it written down at home, they have a thread on ps.org I believe for the 6.0/7.3 guys going to 6.4 style mirrors.

eng53ine

Reaction score
1A Auto I think they are called, I have it written down at home, they have a thread on ps.org I believe for the 6.0/7.3 guys going to 6.4 style mirrors.

They have a thread here to but pretty sure they're not power fold/retract.

02 ccsb, lariat, 7.3 auto, 4x4, 4" duals, 6637,zoodad

SootRoller

Reaction score
Make sure that whatever mirror you buy has the ambient air temp sensor in it. All 6.7s have an aat sensor in the passenger mirror and it's crucial for the air management strategies on a stock truck. Tuned may be a different story, I really don't know.

Latest posts

Members online