AHH, SHINY!!!

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Well after buying this Spearco IC for a good deal on this forum I had Josh(dieseljosh07) install it yesterday.....man what a difference in appearance this thing adds to the truck. Not real sure Im utilizing it the way It should with stock turbos but I had to have it. Can't wait until this weekend at BEans for dyno time....
6df93c01.jpg

ahhhh, shiny!!

gman1

Reaction score
Looks nice! I almost bought it but I spent to much on the black Friday sale at Rudys.

8luggin

Reaction score
Well after buying this Spearco IC for a good deal on this forum I had Josh(dieseljosh07) install it yesterday.....man what a difference in appearance this thing adds to the truck. Not real sure Im utilizing it the way It should with stock turbos but I had to have it. Can't wait until this weekend at BEans for dyno time....
6df93c01.jpg

ahhhh, shiny!!

i hate you rick lol

They look great, i wish i had more 6.4 customers around me to hook up, i love the grill going up with the hood lol.

im 50 miles from ya lol hook me up!!

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I was very impressed with mine towing. Really helps on long hills. I can go from MA-PA at 21k gcvw and rarely even see 1000egt on the Spartan 275. Really adds the bling factor too.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Looks good, but I cant tell from the picture. Have you already polished it up to a shine?

Im sure youll get around to it being a body guy and all LOL

Latest posts

Members online