Air bag setup

sagebel

Reaction score
My compressor is outside the frame rail under the rear seat. I ran the filter tube up through the floor so the intake is inside the cab behind the back seat.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Let me know when you do it, I wouldn't mind helping out if you need it, just to check it out. I'm going to try to get over there and help Garrett out with his stuff when it gets here.

jwlandry

Reaction score
I have riderites on mine. Mine sit inside the frame and not outside like the two posted in here. They are also hooked into my train horn tank with some switches and valves.... Kinda a custom deal.

eastern

Reaction score
Finally installed full air ride system in my daully. Present from wife it was an airbagit kit 4 link system. Would I do it again NO WAY. Well at least not there system been over a year getting the right parts, replaced all fittings and the other day the compressor blew up. Truck sitting on bump stops now untill I get new comp. I quess I can say I have a low rider now. I will say it does ride nice

java

Reaction score
I have Airlift airbags in my 07 and my dad runs the Firestone airbags in his 11 and both are great kits. We have not had any problems with either one of them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.