Air bagged, lowered, hyperchipped 6.0

Sysx

Reaction score
Djm 3/5, removed some rear leafs and installed 4800 pound springs.

Finally from a phone that fits my hands!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399414287550.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399414287550.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 90

Kind

Reaction score
DJM 3/5. I don't think you'll fit 26's. No need for lighter springs up front. In my 06 f250 2wd I lowered I had to install f350 front springs to stop it from rubbing. Even then they still rubbed.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

nra_luke

Reaction score
DJM 3/5. I don't think you'll fit 26's. No need for lighter springs up front. In my 06 f250 2wd I lowered I had to install f350 front springs to stop it from rubbing. Even then they still rubbed.

What size tires and rims did you run?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Kind

Reaction score
On my '06 I ran 305/60/18's at one point then switched to 295/45/20's. Both sets rubbed. Both the sets had incorrect offset too lol.

nra_luke

Reaction score
On my '06 I ran 305/60/18's at one point then switched to 295/45/20's. Both sets rubbed. Both the sets had incorrect offset too lol.

Do you know any sizes that won't rub? I don't wanna have to deal with cutting out a bunch of stuff from the wheel well.

Kind

Reaction score
As long as your tire is no bigger then 32" overall and your rims are close to stock offset you'll be ok.

nra_luke

Reaction score
As long as your tire is no bigger then 32" overall and your rims are close to stock offset you'll be ok.

Thanks for the info man. I got one more question for you; what is the best brand of rims that you have found?

Kind

Reaction score
Thanks for the info man. I got one more question for you; what is the best brand of rims that you have found?

Honestly I couldn't answer that as good as some others on PSA. I just try to find a rim that suits what style I'm looking for despite brand names most times.

nra_luke

Reaction score
Honestly I couldn't answer that as good as some others on PSA. I just try to find a rim that suits what style I'm looking for despite brand names most times.

Yeah I'm not looking for brand name stuff exactly. I'm just looking for a set of black rims with silver accents that fits my 8 lug pattern and the weight of my truck. What do you have on your 6.0? Sorry for the continuous questions by the way, I'm just in a but of a rut.

Kind

Reaction score
That's why we come here is to ask and have answered questions. It's all good man.

I had rock stars. Now I'm running dubs on my '09. Biggest thing is to make sure you have proper back spacing as well as load capacity. Other then that pick a 8 lug wheel and enjoy.

nra_luke

Reaction score
That's why we come here is to ask and have answered questions. It's all good man.

I had rock stars. Now I'm running dubs on my '09. Biggest thing is to make sure you have proper back spacing as well as load capacity. Other then that pick a 8 lug wheel and enjoy.

Sweet man. Thanks.

Mdub707

Reaction score
BMF and Fuel are two that come to mind with a lot of black wheels with machined accents. Eagle might be another one. American Force makes a hell of a wheel, but it comes with a hell of a price tag too.

nra_luke

Reaction score
uby9ubuz.jpg
bagged.. Daily driven abc still hauls. 6.0 with 6.7 front clip and bedsides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a nice looking truck. What size rims and tires are you running? And is the DJM 3inch/5inch drop kit a good investment in your opinion?

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you could get away with 26s

Djm 3/5 is what I was going to do..

Then eventually bags . ( lay frame)

nra_luke

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you could get away with 26s

Djm 3/5 is what I was going to do..

Then eventually bags . ( lay frame)

That's what I'm thinking. I might go with 22s and have a little more meat on my tires.

jwfrauts

Reaction score
Mine has the DJM 3/5 drop with 305/40r22s. It rubs the front fenders every once in awhile when I hit a big bump but other than that it is fine. I have air bags on the back and have pulleda 5th wheel 800 miles round trip with it.

Latest posts

Members online